Ranveer Allahbadia is an Indian YouTuber, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker. His YouTube channel BeerBiceps focuses on content related to self-improvement, entrepreneurship, etc. for Indian and international audiences. Ranveer also co-founded Monk Entertainment, one of the top media companies that provide one-stop digital marketing and talent management solutions. He is a popular youth icon of India and runs India’s top podcast, ‘The Ranveer Show’ in English and Hindi.
|Name||Ranveer Arora Allahbadia|
|Age (As of 2022)||28 years|
|Date of Birth||2-Jun-93|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Profession||YouTuber, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker|
|Father’s Name||Gautam Allahbadia (Doctor)|
|Mother’s Name||Swati Allahbadia (Gynaecologist)|
|Siblings||Sister: Akanksha Allahbadia (Doctor)|
|Girlfriend||Vaishnavi Thakker (Doctor)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, basketball, cooking, football, yoga, and watching cricket|
Ranveer Allahbadia’s Early Life
- Ranveer was a chubby kid during childhood.
- He underwent gallbladder removal surgery at the age of 16.
- By 2011 Ranveer had undergone two more surgeries, so he later adopted a healthy lifestyle to avoid any health issues.
- He completed a certified fitness course with Peak Performance, a fitness academy in the gym training.
- Ranveer is a great foodie.
- He also participated in judo competitions at the school level.
- Ranveer is a great animal lover.
Ranveer Allahbadia’s Educational Qualifications
- Ranveer completed his schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- He pursued B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication from Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai.
Ranveer Allahbadia’s Career
- Ranveer started his career as a YouTuber in 2015, releasing his first introduction video on his channel BeerBiceps.
- He evolved the channel into a podcast, guesting popular personalities like Abhishek Bachhan, Sadhguru, Ayush Mehra, and Kiran Bedi.
- Ranveer started a podcast in 2018 called, The Ranveer Show.
- He co-founded Monk Entertainment in 2018 with Viraj Sheth.
- Ranveer co-founded an app called, Level. It gives the users information about a good lifestyle, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- He co-founded BigBrainco. It gives information about fashion, fitness, etc.
- Ranveer currently has 3 YouTube channels
Ranveer Allahbadia’s Awards
- Ranveer was awarded MTV’s Youth Influencer of the year in 2019.
- He spoke on health, fitness, and workout for women at TEDx Bandra in 2017.
- Ranveer was rewarded with Young Entrepreneur Award 2020 by Business World
- He was honored as an Agent of Change by Femina India 2020.
- Ranveer was the best fashion influencer in 2019.
- He received the Digital Content Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 award.
- Monk Entertainment received the Digital Content startup of the year award in 2020.
- Monk Entertainment was awarded Bootstrapped Business of the Year 2020.
- Exchange4Media group awarded Ranveer with Impact 30 Under 30 in 2020.