Radheecka Rakesh Garg Biography
Radheecka Rakesh Garg is a part of the Board of Directors at Rajdarbar Group (formerly Global Realty Group). She is a dynamic Indian entrepreneur with extensive experience across various industries. Qualified with an under-grad and Masters in Business Management, her journey started with multiple roles within her family business over the past 12 years. In 2009, she began her entrepreneurship journey and successfully launched and invested in numerous business ventures.
Rajdarbar Group is present in multiple verticals like Real Estate, SEZ, Commodities Trading, Transportation, Dairy Products, Media, FMCG, and Fintech. The Group, in a short span of time, has established multiple brand names like Rajdarbar Realty, Global Foyer, Rajdarbar Spaces, Rajdarbar Commodities, Rajdarbar Dairy, IHRO, and Rajdarbar Capital. The socio-economic impact created by the Group has been recognized by various prominent personalities and national and international business houses.
Radheecka Rakesh Garg Personal Details
|Name||Radheecka Rakesh Garg|
|Date of Birth||Not mentioned|
|Place of Birth||Not mentioned|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Designation||Board of Directors at Rajdarbar Group (formerly Global Realty Group) & Founder – Managing Director of Indian Youth Card|
|Father’s Name||Rakesh Kumar Garg|
|Mother’s Name||Not Mentioned|
Radheecka Rakesh Garg’s Career
- She is currently on the Board Of Directors for Rajdarbar Limited.
- Radheecka currently heads Corporate Strategy and other various roles in different verticals of Rajdarbar Group.
- Priorly, she was the Founder & Managing Director of
- While working with the Rajdarbar Group, she has also established her own business ventures in collaboration with several Prominent National and International institutions.
- Her primary focus areas are fintech, consumer goods, healthcare, education, artificial intelligence, and information technology.
Radheecka Rakesh Garg Social Service
- She supports multiple NGOs like Red Cross Society, Goonj, Blind School Foundation, Akshaypatra, Palna Divya Chhaya, Village Cottage Homes, ISCKON, and many others.
Leave a Reply