A well-distinguished pioneer, entrepreneur and institution developer- Pranav Gupta is best acknowledged for co-founding esteemed educational institutions notably Ashoka University, Plaksha University, and Jamboree Education which is the India’s top test prep institute.
As one of the founders of Ashoka University established in 2014, India’s first liberal arts university, Pranav Gupta has established a reputation for himself in the realm of education. He also contributed to the establishment of Plaksha University that commenced operations in 2021, a prestigious institution with the mission of redefining engineering and technological education in India.
In addition, Pranav Gupta is a co-founder and advisor of Jamboree Education Private Limited, India’s leading provider of preparation services for the competitive tests for admission to global institutions. A driven first-generation entrepreneur, he has earned accolades for providing cutting-edge education and expanding the educational field through the redesign of the higher education.
Pranav Gupta Personal Details
|Place of Birth||New Delhi|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Institution Builder|
|Alma Mater||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Thapar University), MBA (University of Kansas, USA)|
|Spouse||Dr. Deepali Gupta|
|Hobbies||Playing tennis, trekking and mountaineering|
Lesser Known Facts about Pranav Gupta
- Co-Founder and trustee of Ashoka University, Plaksha University and Jamboree Education
- Chairman of the Haryana State Chapter of the PHDCCI and a member of the chamber’s national executive committee
- Founding member of TiE Chandigarh
- Pranav Gupta has served on many advisory panels for the governments of Punjab and Haryana over the last decade
- He was the youngest President of the St. John’s old boys association which has one of the most extensive alumni networks of students
- He plays tennis and enjoys high-level mountaineering
|Location||Sonepat, Haryana, India|
|Websites||https://pranav-gupta.in/ & https://www.ashoka.edu.in/|
Also Read: Biography of Shashvat Nakrani – From a college dropout to the youngest self-made billionaire
Leave a Reply