Elon Musk’s unique entrepreneurial approach, his personality and the way he has carved his own path is what makes him one of the most inspirational leaders of today’s generation. At a mere age of 23, he had founded his first company and by 28, he had become a millionaire. His brilliance, hard work and strong will have disrupted many industries like never before.
From space rockets, electric cars, solar batteries to any sector where technology is involved, Musk’s name is everywhere, however, his ultimate goal is for mankind to escape earth and colonise Mars!
|Name||Elon Reeve Musk|
|Nationality||South African, Canadian, American|
|Alma Mater||University of Pretoria, Queen’s University, University of Pennsylvania|
|Occupation||Engineer, Industrial designer, Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||US $42.6 billion|
|Birth Place||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Tesla||Founded in 2003, the company produces affordable, mass-market electric cars as well as battery products and solar roofs. It is the most valuable car maker in the US today.|
|SpaceX||SpaceX was founded by Musk in 2002 in Hawthorne, California with a mission to make space rockets more affordable.|
|The Boring Company||It is an American infrastructure and tunnel construction services company headquartered in California, USA. Musk launched this venture in 2017 to find a way to reduce road traffic by devoting his resources in building tunnels.|
|Neuralink||Neuralink Corporation is an American neuro-technology company that develops implantable brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers.|
Some lesser known facts about Elon Musk
- Despite having no formal training in aeronautical engineering, Musk has been able to spearhead his team at SpaceX successfully.
- He seeks to end the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and make solar energy the prime source of energy.
- Elon Musk ranks 25th in Forbes’ ‘The World’s Most Powerful People’.
- At a time when internet had just started to take off, Musk founded Paypal, a company that allowed people to send money over internet or email. However, it was later acquired by eBay for $1.5 billion. He invested all the gains in Tesla.
- His non-profit Musk Foundation is dedicated to space exploration and preservation of the future of human race by relying on renewable and clean energy resources.
- Musk is one of the 25 richest people in the world today.