Founder Chairman Basant Bansal laid the foundation for M3M India as the first generation entrepreneur in 2010 with a vision to produce and deliver ultra-modern housing and commercial spaces. Through the luxury real estate firm, Bansal envisioned building a name that serves all sections of society. His broad business strategy, known for its transparency and assertiveness, integrates a strong sense of accountability towards customers & investors in NCR and a strong sense of responsibility towards weak and deprived communities.
“Every square foot of space that we sell, the benefit of it should also go to the weaker and deprived of the society. Our business should build a life of dignity for the needy section of society.”
– Basant Bansal
The M3M Foundation, the charitable division of M3M India, has also been incorporated under his vision. In line with numerous government policies, M3M Foundation works in socio-economic empowerment, child development, education, health, women’s empowerment, vocational training for a living, and environmental conservation to ensure holistic growth.
Basant Bansal: Personal Details
|Founder of M3M India Private Limited
|Late Shri Lal Chand Bansal
Basant Bansal: Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized among the Top Philanthropists on the EdelGive Foundation Hurun India Philanthropy List 2021.
- Ranked in the top 10 HURUN India Real Estate Rich List for 3 consecutive years since 2021 with his family.
- Awarded “Maha Shatakveer Award” in 2022 & 2023 by Ekal Abhiyan.
- Awarded the Best Project award for Golf Estate, Sector 65, and Trump Tower by Shri Manohar Lal Khattar, Chief Minister of Haryana.
Societal Contributions of Basant Bansal
The M3M Foundation, under Bansal’s guidance, has reached out to about 2 million people in India and beyond with its social initiatives.
- Partnered with the Haryana Government to establish a 100-bed hospital offering free medical care to COVID-19 patients.
- Extended support to families affected by earthquakes.
- Collaborated and provided financial assistance to enhance Ekal schools and over 200 other educational organizations to provide basic education to underprivileged children in rural India.
- Provided complete support for constructing a school hostel building in Sundergarh, Odisha, under Vanvasi Raksha Parivar.
- The M3M Foundation, under his leadership, has planted 200,000 saplings with an impressive 90% survival rate, demonstrating a commitment to sustainability and a green environment.
- With the Foundation, the Ekal Abhiyan initiative reached the most underserved tribal communities in 100,000 villages in pursuit of Mahatma Gandhi’s vision of Gram Swaraj.
- Introduced the iMpower project to facilitate children’s education, health, and hygiene on construction sites, benefiting over 1,000 families and children.
- Collaborated with the Government of Haryana to uplift 150 villages in the aspirational district of Nuh and set a remarkable standard.
- Created a project to provide financial assistance to athletes, supporting more than 100 athletes who have won medals in international championships for India.
Basant Bansal: A Visionary Legacy
Basant Bansal‘s journey from an ambitious entrepreneur to a visionary leader builds an enduring mark that will continue to drive along with M3M India. His dedication from laying a foundation of M3M to a committed vision of creating luxury spaces while extending a helping hand to the underprivileged exemplifies a unique blend of ambition and compassion. Today, his leadership has enabled the M3M Foundation to positively impact approximately 2 million people across India and beyond its borders. As M3M continues to craft iconic real estate projects, Bansal’s legacy will serve as a guiding light for the industry and society, reflecting the potential for businesses to create a more inclusive world.