Aman Gupta is the co-founder and the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of BoAt, a leading consumer electronics company that focuses majorly on audio technology headware. BoAt has recently emerged as the fifth largest wearable global brand. Aman was born in a well-to-do family. He always aspired to become an entrepreneur. He believes, “Being an entrepreneur requires you to surf through different turfs in one go.” It is the passion and love for your choices that makes you succeed.
Aman Gupta Personal Details
|Age (As of 2022)||40 years|
|Date of Birth||4-Mar-82|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi|
|Designation||Co-founder and CMO of BoAt|
|Father’s Name||Neeraj Gupta (Director at Advanced Telemedia Pvt. Ltd.)|
|Mother’s name||Jyoti Kochar Gupta|
|Siblings||Anmol Gupta (Brother) and Neha Gupta (Sister)|
Aman Gupta’s Early Life
- Aman was born and brought up in Delhi in a well-to-do family.
- He always believes in saving money wherever you can and learning and doing things on your own wherever possible.
- Aman recounts his success to being an output of the love and passion he has for his work.
Aman Gupta’s Educational Qualifications
- Aman completed his schooling at Delhi Public School. R. K. Puram, New Delhi.
- In 2001, he finished his undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College.
- Aman is also a chartered accountant. He studied accounting and finance at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India from 1999 to 2002.
- Later he pursued his MBA in finance and strategy from the Indian School of Business (2010-2011).
- He completed his MBA in general management and marketing as an exchange student at Kellogg School of Management in 2011.
Aman Gupta’s Career Highlights
- Aman started his career as an assistant manager in Citi Bank in 2003.
- In 2005, he became the CEO and co-founder of Advanced Telemedia Pvt. Ltd. along with his father.
- In 2011, Aman became the senior management consultant (Strategy Services Group) at KPMG International Ltd.
- He switched to HARMAN International in 2012 and became the director of sales.
- In 2014, he co-founded the company, Imagine Marketing India.
- Aman did freelancing for the company, Internet and Mobile Association of India, as a chairman D2C council in 2020.
- In 2016, he along with Sameer Mehta co-founded the Indian electronic brand BoAt.
- In 2021, Aman was also featured in the popular TV show, Shark Tank India.
Aman Gupta’s Awards and Achievements
- Aman won the Businessworld Young Entrepreneur award in 2019.
- In the same year, he made his name in the list of Entrepreneur India Tech 25 Class.
- He won the Super 30 CMO category in 2020.
- Aman also won the Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2020.
- In the same year, he made it to the list of 40 under 40 achievers by Businessworld.
- The boAt became one of the top 5 wearable brands in 2020 and 2021.
- In 2021, Aman also entered the list of 40 under 40 lists of Economic Times.
- He won the Lokmat Most Stylish Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2021.
Aman Gupta’s Success mantra
“Keep listening, keep adapting, and keep changing”
Suggested Read: Y. S. Chowdary
Leave a Reply