Myntra CEO, Nandita Sinha is all set to become the leading lady of a Walmart-owned online fashion retailer. On November 12, 2021, Myntra appointed her as its new CEO, effective from January 1, 2022. She is a notable businesswoman who holds great expertise in leading businesses apart from driving tech-oriented growth and innovation. Nandita is successfully able to build a strong organization by grooming future leaders with her top-notch people skills.
Nandita Sinha Personal Details
|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|CEO of Myntra
|Son (Name not mentioned)
Nandita Sinha’s Educational Qualifications
- Nandita completed her B.Tech from IIT Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi in 2003
- She pursued her MBA in marketing and strategy from the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi from 2003-2005.
Nandita Sinha’s Professional Career
- Nandita worked as a trainee in Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) from April 2004.
- By October 2007, she became the sales and customer manager in HUL.
- In September 2009, Nandita joined Britannia Industries Limited as a product manager.
- In 2012, she co-founded MyBabyCart.com, a Bengaluru-based e-commerce platform that deals in baby and maternity products.
- In August 2013, Nandita joined Walmart-owned Flipkart as the associate director of health and beauty.
- She became the director of books, FMCG, and auto accessories in July 2014.
- In January 2016, Nandita was promoted as the senior director of lifestyle accessories, books, media, and food and nutrition in Flipkart.
- She became the CEO of Myntra on November 12, 2021, replacing Amar Nagaram.
Nandita Sinha’s Achievements
- Nandita was an active participant in the flagship of Flipkart’s Diwali sale event, ‘Big Billion Days.
- She will be reporting to Flipkart Group CEO, Kalyan Krishnamurthy, while in her appointment at Myntra.
Nandita Sinha’s Reaction on the latest appointment
“I am very excited about my new role and look forward to the opportunity of driving Myntra’s vision of democratizing fashion further while working with a very talented team at Myntra.”