Yashish Dahiya started as a businessman who started his entrepreneurial journey with PolicyBazaar.com in 2008 along with Alok Bansal and Avaneesh Nirjar (left in 2011). He is also known by the name ‘ironman’ for completing the ironman triathlon (which included back-to-back swimming, cycling, and running) in less than 12 hours.
Yashish Dahiya holds deep knowledge about the consumer financial market in India. His effective long-term strategies and dedication allowed him to establish his financial services company, Policybazaar, as a well-known brand in just 5 years.
Currently, Yashish Dahiya is the chairman and CEO of PB Fintech, the parent company of Policybazaar, Paisabazaar, and Policybazaar.ae.
Name – Yashish Dahiya
Age – 49 years
Date of Birth – September 16, 1972
Place of Birth – Not mentioned
Designation – Founder and CEO of PolicyBazaar.com
Father’s Name – Jogiram Dahiya
Mother’s Name – Not mentioned
Marital Status – Married
Spouse – Shikha Dahiya
Children – Adit Dahiya (son) and Diya Dahiya (daughter)
LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/yashish1972
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yashish Dahiya Educational Qualifications
- Yashish did his schooling from Lawrence School Sanawar and later went to St. Columba.
- He pursued his B.Tech from IIT, Delhi.
- Yashish holds a post graduate diploma in Management from IIM, Ahmedabad.
- He completed his MBA from INSEAD
Yashish Dahiya Career
- Yashish started his career in 1996 with Illinios Tool Works as a Business Unit Head.
- In 2001, he worked as a management consultant with Bain & Co.
- From 2003 to 2005, Yashish worked in Ebookers Plc as the Managing Director.
- In 2005, he founded an insurance aggregator business called, First Europa and became its CEO.
- In 2008, he co-founded Policybazaar along with Alok Bansal and Avaneesh Nirjar (left in 2011).
Yashish Dahiya Interests
- Yashish is an outdoor person and an economic traveler.
- He swam 3.86 km, cycled 180 km, and ran 42 km back-to-back in the Triathlon held in Kalmar, Sweden.
- Yashish holds the fifth-fastest Ironman and third-fastest half Ironman triathlon timings across all Indian age groups.
- He is a fitness freak.
- He loves to spend Skiing vacations in French Alps with his family.
- Yashish loves the place Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh.
Yashish Dahiya Success Mantra
“I enjoy running and swimming. It frees my soul. I want to be as free as possible. That’s the biggest joy in my life, everything else is secondary.”