Badrinath Srinivasan (Badri) is the new managing director for the Southeast Asia business of Wipro, one of the leading IT companies in India. His great leadership qualities and deep market knowledge can play a big part in expanding the business and revenues to Southeast Asian markets by partnering further with leading public and private sector enterprises across multiple industry verticals.
Badrinath Srinivasan Personal Details
|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|Managing director for Southeast Asia at Wipro
Badrinath Srinivasan Educational Qualifications
- Srinivasan did engineering in electronics and communications
- He completed his MBA from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
Badrinath Srinivasan Career Analysis
- Srinivasan worked in Infosys as the Asia leader for financial services and insurance verticals for 20 years.
- He was entitled to various leadership positions in sales and consulting across the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific markets during his 20-year tenure.
- Srinivasan led strategic initiatives in Asia, which included mergers and acquisitions, creating joint ventures, and establishing strategic partner ecosystems.
- He is appointed by Wipro as the new managing director for the Southeast Asia business.
Badrinath Srinivasan Key Roles and Responsibilities in Wipro
- Badrinath Srinivasan’s aim is to enhance Wipro’s vision of revenue expansion, talent development, business growth, brand building, and client, and influencer relationships.
- His forte in market innovations will further strengthen Southeast Asia’s key markets by focusing on big deals and strategic transformational engagements.
- Srinivasan’s outstanding leadership skills will promote teamwork for amplifying investments in building local capabilities.
- He will be reporting to N.S. Bala, CEO of APMEA (Asia Pacific, Middle East, India, and Africa) strategic market unit, Wipro.
- Southeast Asia is one of the six strategic focus regions comprising of Wipro’s APMEA Strategic Market Unit.
Badrinath Srinivasan Key Strengths
- Great leadership qualities
- Deep understanding of the market
- Enthusiastic personality
- Modern outlook