Jyoti Group is an outcome of commitment and dedication of Mr. S.K. Jain who envisioned the growth of the agricultural sector in India through the use of cost effective and high-quality fertilizers. Sanjay Jain undertook the responsibility to handle the business after he completed his graduation. His charismatic leadership proved to be a catalyst for the company and took it to ever-rising heights. Sanjay Jain Jyoti Group with his never say no attitude, has been able to deal with the rapidly changing business environment. Sanjay Jain, through charitable organizations, makes donations to different sections of the society. They regularly donate to Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, which is a non-profit organization working for village development and child education in rural and tribal areas of India.
|Alma Mater||Shri Ram College of Commerce|
|Profession||President of Jyoti Group|
|Date of Birth||04-Aug-66|
|Sanjay Jain’s Age||55|
Awards & Recognition
- Partner in Jyoti Consultants, Jyoti International, SA International and S A Trading involved in International Trading of Fertilizers & Fertilizer Raw Materials and Agents for Fertilizers for the Indian Market.
- Director in Sangam Theatres Pvt. Ltd., entertainment business vertical of Jyoti Group, owner of Sangam Courtyard, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- Director of Santur Projects Pvt. Ltd. & Jyoti Projects P. Ltd. developers of Residential and Commercial Projects in Delhi/NCR.
- Partner in S.A. Impex involved Agri products trading and export & import of various Agri Products.
- Director, Quantum Coloniser Pvt. Ltd. which has developed a housing project in Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad.
Hobbies: Reading and Travelling
Name – Jyoti Group
Industry – Agriculture
Founded In – 1969
Headquarters – Delhi, India
Area Served – PAN India
Website – https://www.jtcindia.com/
Leave a Reply