Born without arms or legs, Nick Vujicic defied odds to become a world-renowned motivational speaker, coach, and entrepreneur. Nick Vujicic’s biography is a source of inspiration for all the people out there who face such hardships and struggle to find answers. Nick has faced numerous challenges in his life and successfully turned them into opportunities.
“If you can’t get a miracle, become one” – Nick Vujicic
Nick’s inspirational story has been featured by many media outlets, such as BBC, ABC News, 60 Minutes Australia, Oprah’s LifeClass, USA Today, CBS Sunday Morning, The Glenn Beck Program TLC, LA Stories, People Magazine, and many more.
Nick Vujicic biography
|Full Name||Nicholas James Vujicic|
|Date of Birth||4-Dec-82|
|Birth Place||Melbourne, Australia|
- Nick Vujicic completed his secondary education at the ‘Runcorn State High School’, Queensland, Australia.
- He pursued his graduation in Commerce, specializing in financial planning and accountancy, from “Griffith University” in Queensland.
- Nick’s career as a speaker started at the age of seventeen.
- He started an initiative in Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Curriculum, called “Attitude Is Altitude.” Under this curriculum, he teaches students about positive changes they need to inculcate in their lives and communities.
- He is the founder of the non-profit ministry “Life Without Limbs” with its headquarters in Agoura Hills, California.
- Vujicic released a DVD of a documentary movie named “Life’s Greater Purpose” which talks about Nick Vujicic’s biography, how he learned to use his mind and body to the fullest.
- Vujicic was felicitated with the “Australian Young Citizen Award” for his determination and courage in 1990.
- In 2009, Vujicic got featured in a short film titled ‘The Butterfly Circus’, directed by Joshua Weigel in 2009. The film also starred Eduardo Verástegui, a Mexican actor, and American Doug Jones.
- Nick won the “Best Actor in Short Film” award at the “Method Fest Independent Film Festival” in 2010. He played the role of “Will” in the movie “The Butterfly Circus”.