The banker turned mompreneur, Malika Sadani is the founder and CEO of The Moms Co., which aims to provide toxin-free products catering to babies, new mothers, and expectant. Not being able to get natural and toxin-free Indian products for her 1-year-old daughter was a great concern for Malika. The company grew out of Malika’s uncompromising attention to every smallest detail and her desire that no mother should have to compromise on her baby’s products. With the motto of ‘nature in and toxins out, The Moms Co. has become one of the leading Indian toxin-free brands.
Malika Sadani Personal Details
|Malika Datt Sadani
|Age (As of 2021)
|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|Founder and CEO of The Moms Co.
|Name Not mentioned (army officer)
|Name not mentioned
|Mohit Sadani (co-founder of The Moms Co.)
|Two daughters (Elder – Myra, Younger – Name not mentioned)
Malika Sadani’s Early Life
- Being a daughter of an army officer, Malika had lived across different countries and cultures.
- Her graduation in Pune was the first time she left home and lived on her own.
- Malika quit her bank job when she was 3 months pregnant and was a homemaker for 6 years.
- The couple had their own way of bringing up Myra.
Malika Sadani’s Educational Qualifications
- Malika completed her 12th from Sofia school, Kota, Rajasthan.
- She pursued her graduation in engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Malika completed her MBA from Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai.
Malika Sadani’s Professional Journey
- After completing her graduation, Malika worked as a center manager in CMS Computers, Delhi.
- Post-MBA, she worked as an assistant manager at ICICI Bank.
- Malika started The Moms CO. in May 2016 to help moms make natural, safe and effective solutions for themselves and their families.
Malika Sadani’s Awards and Achievements
- Times She Unltd. Entrepreneur award.
- Business world 40 Under 40 award
- Business world women entrepreneur of the year
- Products have been recognized at the Cosmopolitan Beauty awards and Mother & Baby awards.
- Malika has been facilitated at the world women’s economic forum.
- She has also been a speaker at prominent events like – The entrepreneur startup summit, exchange4media FMCG round table, luxury lifestyle weekend, SheLeadsTech, power panel, India retail forum, and many others.