Vineet Gupta is a philanthropist, an entrepreneur and a distinguished educator who has made a significant impact in the evolution of India’s higher education system.
Vineet Gupta, Ashoka University’s founder since its establishment in 2014, has contributed immensely to the institution’s global reputation to become one of the top liberal arts universities in India. Vineet is also the Founder and Trustee of Plaksha University, which is redefining engineering and technology education in India.
With three decades of entrepreneurial experience, Vineet Gupta has built successful companies across multiple domains. Furthermore, he co-founded Jamboree Education, the largest overseas test prep company in India, and serves as its Managing Director.
Vinnet Gupta Personal Details:
|Date of Birth||24th July 1969|
|Place of Birth||Jind, Haryana|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Institution Builder|
|Alma Mater||St. John’s High School (X), Delhi Public School (XII), IIT Delhi – Mechanical Engineering|
|Children||Daughters – Naima Kalra Gupta and Keya Kalra Gupta|
|Hobbies||Reading, playing golf and spending time in the mountains|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vineet Gupta
- Vineet Gupta is the founder of Ashoka University, Plaksha University and Jamboree Education
- Vineet Gupta has been awarded as the Educational Entrepreneur (Edupreneur of the Year 2021 – 2022 by APAC in their 2nd Global Education & Skill Conclave
- Co-Chair of the Education Committee at ASSOCHAM
- Member of Education Committee of FICCI
- Founding Pro Vice Chancellor of Ashoka University
- Founding Director of the Plaksha Technology Leaders FellowshipLikes to read, play golf and spend time in the mountains
|Name||Jamboree Education Pvt Ltd|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Area served||Education Sector|
|Website||https://vineetgupta.in/ & https://www.jamboreeindia.com/|